Search the forum,

Discuss 6089 assessment! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Whl4852

Hi all. I need a 6089 assessment, the nvq. Literally, just the assessment. I've contacted 20 companies, nobody seem to cover my area. Anybody know of anybody? Or prices? My employer has told me to sort it out myself and my college isn't interested. Any help appreciated

Have you tried J.T.L they are a training provider normally take you on to do the whole course, college as well as on site assessments might be worth contacting them,
[DLMURL="http://www.jtltraining.com/corporate/home.php"]JTL training - electrical, plumbing and engineering Advanced Apprenticeships.[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you tried J.T.L they are a training provider normally take you on to do the whole course, college as well as on site assessments might be worth contacting them,
[DLMURL="http://www.jtltraining.com/corporate/home.php"]JTL training - electrical, plumbing and engineering Advanced Apprenticeships.[/DLMURL]

Thankyou Chris, have contacted them. :tounge_smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 6089 assessment! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My Blanco Kitchen Tap Model Swift BM1420 is leaking. Please see attached photos for details of where water leaks from. What I've done so far. I replaced the cartridge. Leak persisted. Bought some replacement seals and tried to put in place of the old ones. Here's what I did next. Remove...
Replies
Views
Hi. just had my probationary inspection. Most of the inspection went ok, apart from when the inspector asked me questions about gas fires and gas cookers. I have my ticket for boilers and the inspection for all that side went fine. The last time I did anything about fires and cookers was 5 years...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial market (i.e. tendering to main contractors flats etc). My background is a commercial manager, I use to do plumbing years back so technically I would not...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Desperately in need of help. Getting very annoyed with myself Replaced the click plug in my bathroom for a new Basin Slotted one along with the Thomas Dudley Basin Waste kit All relatively straightforward to put together but why is it still dripping I'm using the preexisting metal...
Replies
Views
Hi, I thought I'd share my experience of dealing with Aqualisa about their Quartz Digital Diverter. When selecting the slider rail handset the water would also constantly drip \ stream water from the overhead rain head. When selecting the rain head the pressure was very reduced and the water...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock