Search the forum,

Discuss £550 Budget in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dickie

A 'friend' of mine has bought a wee flat for a bird he has on the side. He's on a limited budget as he doesn't want the wife to find out about it or her! Anyway, he's wanting me to replace the existing combi & I wondered what you guys would recommend for around £550, 28KW with standard flue & clock.
Should I, sorry, my friend risk getting a Heatline? I've not fitted their Band A boilers, but fitted plenty of the Vizo's & they've been great.
Cheers chaps.

Just get a fan heater, youll both be in bed most of the time your there anyhow so get her to wear an extra jumper when your not.

Just get a fan heater, youll both be in bed most of the time your there anyhow so get her to wear an extra jumper when your not.
Is this in addition to the bag over her head??
Seriously fella, what do you thing of the Heatline Monza?

The UKPF Admin, Mods and TA's cannot and will not condone the immoral behaviour of dirty randy old goats and so would recommend splashing out a little bit more.

We know where you live and how to write blackmails.....

the same i think of ravenheat and that ilk of boiler
Thanks mate, perhaps I can get the views of some of the less conservative chaps, as my own experiences of cheaper boilers have been good. Fitted & commissioned on a clean system they're great. However, our water here in God's country is very soft, which may have a bearing on their reliability??

Why is it in these sort of situations ! its always a FRIEND who is asking , just Man-up and tell us its you

The UKPF Admin, Mods and TA's cannot and will not condone the immoral behaviour of dirty randy old goats and so would recommend splashing out a little bit more.

Jealousy is an awful feeling:sly:

I'd plump for the Worcester Bosch Greenstar 24i Junior.

There I've said it!

Why is it in these sort of situations ! its always a FRIEND who is asking , just Man-up and tell us its you
I'm not too sure what you mean JTS??
Are you trying to say I'm the bounder with a 24 year old peice of crumpet hidden in a love nest with a boiler on the blink??

I'm not too sure what you mean JTS??
Are you trying to say I'm the bounder with a 24 year old peice of crumpet hidden in a love nest with a boiler on the blink??

IF she's 24 then we definitely need pictures you filthy old bugger!

You wouldn't tell the Lady Olive Puller would you??

I'd plump for the Worcester Bosch Greenstar 24i Junior.

There I've said it!

Funny you should say that!
I have a second hand one for sale only 8 years old and only on its its third pcb and its second transformer. Divertor valve occasionally sticks but it comes with an external 12 litre zilmet expansion vessel and a combi mate valve.
Only asking £500:D

Funny you should say that!
I have a second hand one for sale only 8 years old and only on its its third pcb and its second transformer. Divertor valve occasionally sticks but it comes with an external 12 litre zilmet expansion vessel and a combi mate valve.
Only asking £500:D

i'll give you 3 quid and a curlywurly??

Forget the boiler things will relly heat up when the other party finds out....lol regards Turnpin:wings:

Back to the Heatline........

I suddenly see the method behind the madness.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to £550 Budget in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, my wife decided she wanted new modern bathtaps instead of the old 'supertaps' we've had since we bought the place. So we bought the new taps and I tried fitting them yesterday but the new taps don't have the same fitting length as the old ones, this wasn't aproblem on the hot supply as...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Background story: About 18 years ago we refurbished 75% of our house and self-installed UHF in that part of the property with the help and advice of a good friend of mine (who is also a Gas Safe registered engineer). At the time we purchased a design and complete kit of parts from a young...
Replies
Views
Hello all This is a new installation a friend of mine has just had completed in her cafe. She can't contact the plumber who did the job for some reason. Not picking up. It's only a week old. He has just fitted a sink in a part of the cafe and the pipes are hammering like hell when you turn...
Replies
Views
Hi. DIY guy here, not a plumber of any experience. I would be grateful for constructive critique of the drainage design presented by this diagram, accompanied by the following notes and questions: 1) On the left is dishwasher, on the right is washing machine. Purple lines represent standard...
Replies
Views
Hello. We have a Heatline C28 combination boiler that has been leaking water & going over pressure. It was recently diagnosed that the leak was coming from the 3 way diverter valve & that the pressure problems was been caused due to problem with the expansion vessel. The person who looked at...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock