Search the forum,
  • Thread starter TBServices
  • Start date
  • Replies 18
  • Views 4K

Discuss £520 lighter :( in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TBServices

Just bought a Milwaukee M28 SDS pack. Excited about the new drill but not so excited about the financial strife it's gonna cause lol

Yeah. Been doing without a cordless sds for a couple of years now so thought it was time to bite the bullet. Hopefully will flog the combi drill naked so I get some money back lol

Oh yeah! Used it to take a chimney breast back to brick. Total beast.

Gonna stick the combi drill on eBay before I can't resist the urge to use it lol

Yeah, must be a good SDS, heavy is it up a ladder?

If you're selling the combi couldn't you have just bought the sds on its own?

Yeah, must be a good SDS, heavy is it up a ladder?

If you're selling the combi couldn't you have just bought the sds on its own?

Not too heavy, seems well balanced in the hand.

Practically the same price with or without combi included so hopefully can make some money back.

I hate / love that feeling...

You buy a new product (my next buy is the analyser) you feel good and want to use it, but cant stop thinking out the financial bomb u just set off in ur pocket!! haha

I hate / love that feeling...

You buy a new product (my next buy is the analyser) you feel good and want to use it, but cant stop thinking out the financial bomb u just set off in ur pocket!! haha

Well luckily enough I've covered the cost of it in the past few days so I'm not so stressed anymore lol

Was going to be before xmas but job i am doing is delayed till after xmas now (all priced in as per material list )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to £520 lighter :( in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My daughter bought her first home and was hoping to convert to gas but its not available in the area, so thinking a boiler upgrade is the better way to go. Just after some advice and rough costs involved, is it worth getting a pressurised system installed and a new boiler and oil pump? Heating...
Replies
Views
Engineer has installed several boilers for me. All the condensate pipes have been connected externally into soil stack or rain water downpipe. In each case he just drilled a hole in the pipe, and stuck the condensate in the side, smeared glue everywhere. No boss, or branch. Is this allowed, is...
Replies
Views
T
Hello, I have just moved in to a new flat this week and have a problem with noise coming from somewhere around the top of the boiler. It's a loud clicking/knocking sound that lasts about a minute, stops for 20-30 seconds and starts again. It seems to happen at night, starting in the evening...
Replies
Views
Hey, forum friends! 👋 Excited to introduce Master Drain Ltd, your go-to expert for top-notch drain installation and repair services. Here's what sets us apart: 🔧 Seamless Installation: When it comes to drain installation, precision is key. Our skilled team at Master Drain Ltd ensures that your...
Replies
Views
C
I got my regular annual boiler service for my Vaillant ecoTek 930 about a month ago, and the engineer identified that the AAV was leaking, so he closed it. This is a tenanted property and it's not straightforward to get access to it. How risky is it to / how long can I leave the AAV closed...
Replies
Views
Cabe F
C
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock