Search the forum,
  • Thread starter TBServices
  • Start date
  • Replies 18
  • Views 4K

Discuss £520 lighter :( in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TBServices

Just bought a Milwaukee M28 SDS pack. Excited about the new drill but not so excited about the financial strife it's gonna cause lol

Yeah. Been doing without a cordless sds for a couple of years now so thought it was time to bite the bullet. Hopefully will flog the combi drill naked so I get some money back lol

Oh yeah! Used it to take a chimney breast back to brick. Total beast.

Gonna stick the combi drill on eBay before I can't resist the urge to use it lol

Yeah, must be a good SDS, heavy is it up a ladder?

If you're selling the combi couldn't you have just bought the sds on its own?

Yeah, must be a good SDS, heavy is it up a ladder?

If you're selling the combi couldn't you have just bought the sds on its own?

Not too heavy, seems well balanced in the hand.

Practically the same price with or without combi included so hopefully can make some money back.

I hate / love that feeling...

You buy a new product (my next buy is the analyser) you feel good and want to use it, but cant stop thinking out the financial bomb u just set off in ur pocket!! haha

I hate / love that feeling...

You buy a new product (my next buy is the analyser) you feel good and want to use it, but cant stop thinking out the financial bomb u just set off in ur pocket!! haha

Well luckily enough I've covered the cost of it in the past few days so I'm not so stressed anymore lol

Was going to be before xmas but job i am doing is delayed till after xmas now (all priced in as per material list )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to £520 lighter :( in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with advanced features - these cordless press tools are engineered for speed, precision, and ease of use across various applications. Just reply to this thread...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic nut about the same size as the one going into the cistern but has a different thread. Attached is a photo. Can you advise. Thanks.
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock