Search the forum,

Discuss 42 cdi main hex wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnyswamp

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Anyone taking/taken out a Greenstar 42cdi lately, with a good main hex?
Mines now loosing a bar a day through condense so time to replace
Not buying new as I don't plan on keeping it for much longer, so would appreciate if anyone has one kicking about or a whole boiler if they don't want silly money for it
The square/oblong type, not the keebab
PM or reply here if you can help
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 42 cdi main hex wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Background I have a small one-bedroom flat in the roof space in a victorian house. There are three floors below and each floor has a single one-bedroom flat. The mains pipe bringing water into my top-floor flat is 15mm copper pipe. There is a water meter in the flat and a stop valve. There is...
Replies
Views
Looking for a plumber to install a tank and pump to overcome low supply issue. I have been recommended to use the DAB system https://www.anglianpumping.com/product/mains-pressure-boosting-systems/dab-e-sybox-with-e-sytankon this forum. I understand that this would be a day's job. Please let me...
Replies
Views
Hi all This is only about my third/fourth post, so go easy. Also, I'm only an enthusiastic amateur, not a pro... I'm having issues with the waterboard and can't work out what's happening. For the past three months, they're saying we're using a huge quantity of water - 700 litres per day at...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've looked through old threads on similar questions, however i was hoping for advice regarding our house project. When i've read threads before when people have asked similar questions - some people say that the Veismann Stored combi is a great boiler and would be adequate, however most...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock