Search the forum,

Discuss 40mm Waste Pipe through joist in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

antsals

Hi,
Does anyone see any issues taking my waste through the 200 x 75 joists. Was going to put a 50mm hole through centre of it.

Cheers,
Anthony

14952077011621331760166.jpg

Yep has already read this on another post....I seem to be within the regulations....just wasn't sure if there was some other reg I hadn't found?

Thanks...I'll noggin next too hole as belt and braces anyway.

Ant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 40mm Waste Pipe through joist in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, grateful for any advice I need to connect a dishwasher waste water outflow pipe 25mm to 50mm waste pipe. Is there a joining piece anyone can recommend? Maybe with some appropriate tape. The waste pipe is in the wall but was trimmed at some point (unnecessarily) to only 10mm extruding from...
Replies
Views
Hi, came across this old push fit waste pipe. Stripped out the old shower and it was a 40mm waste pipe siliconed in the fitting. The fittings at floor level so I’d be looking to bend (90 degrees) straight away so I can get the lowest possible shower tray. Could someone advise what I could...
Replies
Views
Hi could anyone give advice please ? I went to look at a new build for sale they are apartments/ one house on top of another all properties will be privately owned by individual buyers, a guy on-site pointed out that the plumbing is wrong on the properties as a perspective buyer I’d like to know...
Replies
Views
Hi, a couple simple questions. 1. I have two pipes like seen on a attached photo in my back yard. One is for the waste from kitchen, the other one is for the waste from toilet/bathroom. Obviously rodents can easily get into them pipes.. is the any ways to prevent that? 2. And a second question...
Replies
Views
Hello. This is my first ever post asking for help. I had a bathroom renovation done early this year which I did myself. I wanted to have a low level shower tray sitting flush to the ground and was not able to get access to the main vented stack as it's boxed in from the inside of the house and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock