Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss 3/4 bsp to 22mm fittings in the Fittings & Pipes area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Bushman

Bushman New Member

I currently have caleffi valves that have been nothing but poor.

Which brand are bets now are all much the same. I was going to go with danfoss but was warned away also.

2. Best

Best Trusted Plumber Top Contributor!!

Danfoss valves are definitely poor. I got fed up replacing the heads on the 2 ports valves after they failed with micro switches keeping power to boiler.
    I haven't tried many motorised valves, but Myson seem as good now as any and not expensive.

3. PhoenixServices

PhoenixServices Plumber GSR

For me it is strom valves. Half the price of Honeywell and 5 year warranty.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Bushman

Bushman New Member

It seems like all companies are much the same these days, cheap parts prob manufactured in the Far East then built/assembled in Europe.

Danfoss refrigeration parts used to be second to none and pretty much standard in many installs. Older parts would last many years now you replace them every other month.

Companies need to get back to manufacturing good parts that last and they can’t expect their name of yester years to keep them going.

• Agree Agree x 1