Search the forum,

Discuss 20mm MDPE to 22mm copper?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

macka09

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
hi all. I need to a stop tap for 20mm MDPE to 22mm copper but it's doesn't look like a brass tap is available. What's my best option? Not that clued up with mdpe fittings to be honest.

I'd get a Plasson 20mm - 22mm coupling, short length of 22 copper and then a 22 stopcock.
Simples.

I'd get a Plasson 20mm - 22mm coupling, short length of 22 copper and then a 22 stopcock.
Simples.
I did think that but then I've got a fitting before the tap which could blow. Also I've never used Plasson fittings. Do Philmac do this size coupling?

Ok so get a 20mm plastic stopcock, then a short length of 20 mm mdpe, then the Plasson 20-22.
Job done. Nothing wrong with a Plasson fitting but I'm sure philmac will do one.

Ok so get a 20mm plastic stopcock, then a short length of 20 mm mdpe, then the Plasson 20-22.
Job done. Nothing wrong with a Plasson fitting but I'm sure philmac will do one.
Philmac don't actually do a 20-22mm coupler believe it or not. I've never used Plason before only ever philmac. I picked up a 25mm tap with the reducing sets but couldn't do the job as the floor layers were there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 20mm MDPE to 22mm copper?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock