Search the forum,

Discuss 2 jobs - general plumbing & ch / bathroom install - London E1 (outside CCZ) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

ozgirl

Hi,

I have a bunch of stuff that needs doing as part of a full renovation.

Job 1: Replace leaking joints in copper pipes, bypass shower pump, replace radiator valves. No boiler / gas work.
Ideal timeframe: this week or next

Job 2: Bathroom install - replacement of bath, basin and toilet. Same positions but hopefully swap single-ended bath for a double-ended, and 'normal' toilet for a wall-hung. (Dependent on that being feasible and sensible-I'll need your advice on it.) I'll take care of tiling, flooring and decoration. I need a plumber to do the suite replacement, boxing in, and tell me what I've forgotten.
Ideal timeframe: next month or two

Location is London E1, outside the congestion charge zone. Street parking very close (~20m?).

Thanks for taking the time to read :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 2 jobs - general plumbing & ch / bathroom install - London E1 (outside CCZ) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by the survey. I have had loads of plumbers over, and have always carefully checked their reviews/tried to vet them as much as possible. However, I've had...
Replies
Views
I have a leak in my leasehold flat in a small council 4 storey block of flats – 8 flats in total. In the corner of the bathroom is a cupboard where the soil pipe runs through each of the 4 floors on my side of the building. Within this cupboard there is a T junction taking the bath and kitchen...
Replies
Views
My mother has a rented-out property at the above postcode. She's lives abroad and is stuck, and I am in a similar situation. Existing boiler is a Thorn Apollo heat-only open-vented boiler fitted on external kitchen wall running on a Y or S plan with vented cylinder. Seems to reaching end of...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I have had a few quotes and been given lots of differing advice, this always makes me wary, especially having suffered a history of poor quality work by...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I hope you can help..I'm a total dunce when it comes to all things plumbing, apologies if posted in the incorrect forum too! Sorry this post is going to be quite long/descriptive but I was just hoping to get a second opinion on the methodology the plumber used to fix our boiler...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock