Search the forum,

Discuss 15mm pipe at bath from central heating boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, First post here...

My son is currently doing up his house and just had new CH Boiler/rads fitted but the hot pipe outlet from the boiler is a 15mm pipe and goes to the bath, kitchen sink and bathroom wasbasin, now I would have thought it should be 22mm out to the bath and reduced down to 15mm for the sink & wasbasin.

Original pipework is 15mm for some reason? and this is what it has been connected to.

Intending to replum bathroom and fit new bathroom suite (easy access as it's above kitchen and currently no kitchen ceiling due to previous burst pipe.

should we put in 22mm pipework from hot water outlet of boiler?

thanks

Hi, First post here...

My son is currently doing up his house and just had new CH Boiler/rads fitted but the hot pipe outlet from the boiler is a 15mm pipe and goes to the bath, kitchen sink and bathroom wasbasin, now I would have thought it should be 22mm out to the bath and reduced down to 15mm for the sink & wasbasin.

Original pipework is 15mm for some reason? and this is what it has been connected to.

Intending to replum bathroom and fit new bathroom suite (easy access as it's above kitchen and currently no kitchen ceiling due to previous burst pipe.

should we put in 22mm pipework from hot water outlet of boiler?

thanks
I would

Do you know the model of boiler and kw size ?

Standard size pipe from a combi boiler is 15mm so if you have a combi its pointless running 22mm pipe

Exactly if it’s a combi they can only produce xx amount of hot water so I’d leave it

Thanks for the reply guys..

If it's any help it's a Worcester 36CDI Compact REP Condensing Combi boiler

cheers

OK..Thanks again for all your input and advice 15mm it will stay we're Sparkies so it's good to get the right advice
.cheers

OK..Thanks again for all your input and advice 15mm it will stay we're Sparkies so it's good to get the right advice
.cheers

You kept that quiet about being Sparkies ! If we had known that we wouldent have told you anything !! :p:p:p:p:p:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 15mm pipe at bath from central heating boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock