Search the forum,

Discuss 12 Days of Christmas (Day 5) 20% Off Smoke Pellets in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

DuOQgkTVAAABbuv.jpg

Use Coupon Code: XMAS20​

Reply to 12 Days of Christmas (Day 5) 20% Off Smoke Pellets in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello Everyone. I'm back! It's been a year since my original post and I still haven't managed to resolve the mysterious water usage in my home. It's driving me nuts as I just can't figure out what's going on and Thames Water aren't interested. I've attached some screenshots from over the...
Replies
Views
MrsL6795
M
I’m at a loss with this one. We renovated a run down house and have lived in it now for about 16 months. We had a new Greenstar 8000 Style 35 installed. Just before Christmas - about 12 months after install - we came home to a funny smell like paint, shoe polish etc - a very chemical smell...
Replies
Views
Hi - recognise this a bit of an odd one. We have an old failed mixer valve which we need to replace. This valve actually predates a temperature controlled boiler, so the mixing functionality is irrelevant, since the cold water pipe is isolated/off. I'd ideally like to replace the shower valve...
Replies
Views
Hey, Looking for peoples thoughts.... Delivered kWhr cost of Kerosene is 13 or 14 cents (probably higher with an old oil burner like mine). I'm stuck for space for an air source heat pump / only have an enclosed yard for outdoor unit and i'd be looking at an install cost of 15k to 20k by the...
Replies
Views
L
Camray 5 (90A) (20 year old) oil boiler, had a noisy fan on the boiler so investigated, just a bit of dirt in the casing however, having removed the burner unit I replaced the Burner Nozzle no problem, old was very dirty and sooty. Found the boiler wouldn't fire up. SO rather than than mess...
Replies
Views
Lincoln22
L
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock