Search the forum,

Discuss 12 Days of Christmas (Day 12) 25% Off WERA Tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

DuxPUV4XcAAMa90.jpg

Use Coupon Code: WERA25

BUY HERE

Reply to 12 Days of Christmas (Day 12) 25% Off WERA Tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Ho Ho Ho Being that time of year and all I thought I'd start a Christmas jumper thread! Show yourself off in all its festive glory! I'll go first although mine is a top!
Replies
Views
Hey all, First post here, am an avid DIY'er and I'm putting in my mother-in-law's bathroom this weekend, this will be the 3rd bathroom that I've put in, however, I always get by with the poor tools that I have. In your experience what would you say are essential tools? I'm also looking to buy...
Replies
Views
Hi I am trying to replace my bathroom tap with a new one, I am trying to remove the existing rusty flexible tap connectors from this bit of 22mm copper pipe. But this thing is not budging at all its like its welded or super glued on, I am using some water pliers on both points here but its not...
Replies
Views
Noticed today that the ground looked damp around the outside of our Worcester Bosch Heatslave 25/32 External Boiler. Took the cover off and warm water is pooling in the base of the unit. Can't see an obvious leak and all the components are dry. I'm guessing it's the thermal store leaking. Is...
Replies
Views
    • Optimistic
I am renovating a house, which currently has no plumbing. Attached is the design for the house. I'm getting a plumber to fit the boiler and core central heating zones. I am fitting the bathroom, kitchen and radiators. I was planning to use PEX, but I am struggling with availability of...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock