Search the forum,

Discuss 12 Days of Christmas (Day 11) 20% Off Pipesnug in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

DusHthWXcAADngH.jpg

Use Coupon Code:XMAS20

Reply to 12 Days of Christmas (Day 11) 20% Off Pipesnug in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Ho Ho Ho Being that time of year and all I thought I'd start a Christmas jumper thread! Show yourself off in all its festive glory! I'll go first although mine is a top!
Replies
Views
For about a year, my shower on a third floor is giving an on off gas smell sometimes after a shower and particularly in the morning not long after the sun rises enough to hit our roof. I usually run some water into my p-trap and the smell goes away after a few minutes. There is a tub right...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone. I'm back! It's been a year since my original post and I still haven't managed to resolve the mysterious water usage in my home. It's driving me nuts as I just can't figure out what's going on and Thames Water aren't interested. I've attached some screenshots from over the...
Replies
Views
MrsL6795
M
My father is getting quotes to have his back-boiler replaced. The firm he wants to use have told him that they will have to fit drain-offs to every radiator as this is now required by regulations. Can anyone confirm that this is correct, and which regulation has changed to now require this?
Replies
Views
Good evening, I'd like your opinion on something that is worrying me please: my landlady's plumber replaced the bottom/night element of my 20-year-old unvented cylinder (an Ariston Classico HE STD 150) 5 days ago and I hadn't noticed that it was leaking. He fixed the leak today but now the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock