Search the forum,

Discuss 10mm rad pipe and fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

-=HaZ=-

Hi
I'm taking a radiator out in a newish build and have noticed it's on the flexible pipe that new builds have now.... I'm sure its 10mm but may be wrong.... They have yellow elbows attached to them that go into the valves and then into the wall
What's the name for these elbows fits anyone know so I can look for them as I will need a couple when I cut the pipework
Thanks

Chances if they are plastic they started life in white and have become discoloured as for the conversion to the rad valve they are called stem elbows

Cheers guys..... Had a closer look today and I think they are stem elbows.... One side pushfit and the other a straight bit to attach the valves onto
Will sort them next week when the fixtures go in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 10mm rad pipe and fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

In the photo there is a grey 32mm push fit elbow between the sink trap and down pipe. I want to replace the elbow with a "male" push fit tee attached to an air admittance valve to stop gurgling noises. I can't find a tee fitting that description, can anybody offer a solution as you can see space...
Replies
Views
Our house was built in 2007 and we are the second family to live here - moving in in 2017. The central heating has been working fine - although the gas boiler is perhaps nearing the end of its life. But the boiler is not our current issue. Last winter two of the radiators did not heat up and...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I need to replace a radiator in the kitchen, the 10mm copper has split so using this opertunaty to replace it with a towel one and also need to remove both valves and make the pipes shorter. Its a gravity fed system and the last radiator in the system , I have a bung kit, i know i can...
Replies
Views
Looking to see what iron pipe part can fit a 10mm ball joint? In this pic there is a part that connects the ball joint (or whatever they are called) to the 1/2 inch pipe. I am looking to connect to a 3/4 inch pipe. Are there any threads that do this? Thanks I have been told that in North...
Replies
Views
I have Honeywell Valencia TRVs 10mm pipe size, I’m making mods to accommodate larger rads and it looks like the 10mm compression insert is special to Honeywell as all available inserts are 15mm to 10mm which do not fit as the compression nut has a 10mm hole, not a 15mm. Anyone know if you can...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock