Search the forum,

Discuss 10mm plastic to feed kitchen sink in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Backboiler

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I concentrate on boiler and heating repair but I'm doing a first fix on a kitchen to keep a landlord sweet. The kitchen is a total rip-out and is back to bare bricks. I'm fitting a new combi boiler. Just want someone to confirm if it's ok to run the hot & cold in 10mm plastic to the kitchen sink. Its about 6metres including elbows. Your advice will be appreciated please.

I recently did a kitchen with a small sink and a typical normal sink , I did the small one in 10 mm and it works a treat but did the big sink in 15 mm . All down to pressure and flow obviously .

I’ve always wondered why this isn’t common practice on any sink in the U.K.... obviously the pipe runs would have to be adhered to, but as always it’s the cowboys that screw it up for everyone else.

I’ve always wondered why this isn’t common practice on any sink in the U.K.. obviously the pipe runs would have to be adhered to, but as always it’s the cowboys that screw it up for everyone else.

Because someone would connect it up to a bath :D

Reply to 10mm plastic to feed kitchen sink in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock