Search the forum,

Discuss 07 transt for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalked

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I have for sale a 2007 ford transit 350, in silver. rear wheel drive with the best engine (2.4deisel) pulls like a train and still with my heavy foot does an average of 32mpg.
10 months mot. Regularly serviced and never uses a drop of oil. Good tyres, including spare
Complete with racking ( can be removed if buyer requests) tow bar fitted. Bluetooth hands free kit through radio.

been a great can, only selling due to buying new transit.

£2900 + vat or nearest offer.

Pm me, or email [email protected] ( no phone numbers on here)

located in North yorkshire (tadcaster area) will be going on auto trader tonight, but would rather sell to a plum image.jpgberimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
I'm prepared to do a straight swap for my 2005 Combo, but can you spray it in red for me Chalked?

Should sell quickly, much smarter in silver colour & looks in good knick :)

So far, 1 bathroom fitter from Kent ( coming Sunday)
1 pikey from Doncaster coming Saturday.
3 polish ( presume delivery drivers) that can't understand that vat it to be payed, and its not mine!!!!!
2 dealers offering silly money and wanting the van with full service history.

Fingers crossed for the bathroom fitter, half don't turn up.

Last car I sold was a nightmare, loads of no shows, you are housebound, a slave to your phone.

In the end a girl turned up (mid 20's) and while walking round the car turned the engine over while peering in through the door and the car kangarood into a fencepost as it was in gear, luckily she bought it with its new bumper scuff.

First person who came to see it, bought it. Have had about 20 enquiries, so the price must have been right?
only drawback is that the buyer is a joiner:asshole:. Still, paid full price :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 07 transt for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for this tap so I'll have to close the stopcock. I tried closing it today but it won't go absolutely 100% closed and there is still a very slight flow...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock