Find plumbing advice for free on PlumbersForums.net. Ask plumbing questions to the thousands of professional plumbers and gas engineers on the forum around the clock.
Plumbing Advice and Gas Engineer Forum for the UK, USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and other English-speaking countries.
We’ve switched the forum over the PlumbersForums.net, head straight over there and your old login details will work just fine. If you’ve not registered before, it’s free to do, takes 30 seconds. And can really benefit you whether you’re a weekend warrior bashing a bathroom, or a professional gas engineer looking for like-minded plumbers to share knowledge, skills and advice.
UK Tiling Forum is the UK’s wall and floor tiling forum.
Talk Electrician Forum is ElectriciansForums.net
Join PlumbersForums.net and get discounts on plumbing supplies
Free to join and register to. Gain lots.
Latest Forum Threads
- Hi all – apologies in advance for the essay. Posted a week or two ago about a botched shower job and had some really helpful replies (tray installed too far back so enclosure is too big for tray and overhangs it; plasterboard also sitting on top of tray rather than tray being butted to boards […]
- Hi All, I recently installed a radiator and it only seems to be Luke warm along the base whilst the rest is stone cold. I have repressurised the system and bled the radiator the thermostat is set to the max setting and the other valve is turned all the way anti clockwise ( I have […]
- Hi I have a faulty Siemens DVA3 3 Port Mid Position Actuator that needs replacing, Can get a Drayton MA1 quite cheap, will this fit in place of the Siemens ! . Spike
- Hi Guys So purchased my 1950ish ex RAF house in 2014 and it has a mix of single or double panel, no convector horrid looking Rads. They also perform crap. Sure they get nice and hot, almost scolding in some cases as I've wound the TRVs wide open as they simply don't heat the whole […]
- My boiler stopped working on hot water and having checked it out found it was the change over valve so I bought a repair kit for it only to find my son had bought me a new boiler. So I have this one going free, I can't remember the model but it has digital timing […]