Results 1 to 2 of 2
Plumbing & Plumbers Forum - water regulatiions
water regulatiionsDiscuss water regulatiions at UK Plumbers Forums; hi i have just started my level 2 plumbing, and need to get hold of a copy of the water regulations act, please can someone tell me the website address, ...
- 20-11-2015 #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2015
- leeds west yorkshire
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
hi i have just started my level 2 plumbing, and need to get hold of a copy of the water regulations act, please can someone tell me the website address, or where i can get a copy, thanks.
- 20-11-2015 #2
- Join Date
- Jul 2010
- Lurking somewhere, generally up to no good........
- Thanked 1,834 Times in 1,672 Posts
Re: water regulatiionsPropino Tibi Salutem! Usque ad Mortem Bibendum!
(By the way, I'm commercial!)
Carbon Monoxide can be produced when ANY fuel is burnt, including oil, gas, wood and coal.
GSR? Want gas safety or boiler repair advice? We will check out that you're genuine via the gas safe website, so please don't be offended when we ask for your details. DIYers, odd job people and have a go heroes need not apply.
The Following User Says Thank You to croppie For This Useful Post:
- By rustyands in forum Plumbing ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 11-04-2015, 07:43 AM
- By Mrs Tara Plumbi in forum Plumbing ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 10-08-2011, 05:50 PM
- By Nikster in forum Plumbing ForumReplies: 29Last Post: 29-06-2011, 09:45 PM
- By cairns in forum Plumbing ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 26-09-2010, 08:21 PM
- By TobyW in forum Plumbing ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 29-06-2010, 02:47 AM
Visitors found this page by searching for:
Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!