Results 1 to 1 of 1
Plumbing & Plumbers Forum - Inspection chamber inlet connection
Inspection chamber inlet connectionDiscuss Inspection chamber inlet connection at UK Plumbers Forums; I have exposed the inlet on base of a 450mm IC for my future connection, offering up the underground swp to inlet appears to be very loose. I have spoken ...
- 13-11-2015 #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2015
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Inspection chamber inlet connection
I have exposed the inlet on base of a 450mm IC for my future connection, offering up the underground swp to inlet appears to be very loose.
I have spoken to drainage suppliers who say the inlet socket should be a tight fit & demonstrated this with an chamber base & pipe.
The inlet seems to be 5mm to 10mm larger than my swp, impossible for a water tight seal against the existing rubber seal.
I have read somewhere a the use of a taper pipe, is this called a level invert taper pipe?.
Is this the correct way to go bearing in mind the LBC will be viewing this.
Any help would be highly appreciated.
- By UKPITA in forum Plumbing ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 14-11-2015, 02:05 PM
- By Ellis in forum Plumbing ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 04-07-2015, 11:20 AM
- By terry1952 in forum Water RegulationsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-12-2014, 10:20 PM
- By 5544 in forum Water RegulationsReplies: 1Last Post: 16-04-2013, 08:01 PM
- By Roger Bradshaw in forum Plumbing ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 16-05-2012, 05:32 PM
Visitors found this page by searching for:
Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!