Welcome to UK Plumbers Forums Plumbing Forum
The UK's Biggest Plumbing Forum for DIY and Professional Plumbers; find
- » Plumbing Advice provided by Professional and DIY Plumbers alike
- » Customers can Find a Plumber, or Plumbers can Find Customers
- » Tips on Plumbing Tools, How-to Plumb, Plumbing Products etc
- » Advice and Discussion related to Tiling Courses and Plumbing Qualifications
- » Professional Plumbers can find Business Advice, Discounts, Trade Accounts
DIY and Professional Plumbers are Welcome, For Gas only use Gas Safe Register Plumbers
Support by Plumbers, Manufacturers, Distributors and Plumbing Parts Suppliers
REGISTER HERE FOR FREE
p.s.: Registered members will not see this ad
- Date of Birth
- August 2, 1966 (46)
- Newly qualified in City&Guilds 6128, Bpec Vented & Unvented, and Bpec & WRAS Water Regs through New Career Skills in Doncaster. Passed my Plumbing CSCS Exam. According to JIB I am only two assessments away from having my NVQ2 City&Guilds 6088, but cannot find a company or an assessor to allow me to do this. Now doing my Gas Safe Portfolio with a mentor after passing the first part of my Gas Safe exams with RF Training in Birmingham. If any of you guys contact them ask for Paul Stanton, say I sent you along please. Many thanks. My Mentor done the same course four years ago and that gives me some reassurance that they will help me, and possibly you guys?.
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire.
- Drawing and Painting, Singing with COOL CAT CRY, Rhubarb Bridge, The Halestorms and solo.
- Working as a 'Sole Trader' doing Plumbing since October 2011.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Post
- Ferroli Error Code A01 03-11-2012
- Total Thanks
- Last Activity
- Join Date