Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Zipponi shower - parts? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ITGuy

Hi,

I had a crew refit my bathroom a few years back and they installed a mixer shower which I've managed to identify as a Zipponi 1070C:

[DLMURL]http://www.zipponi.it/lineaclassica/uk/miscelatori1.htm[/DLMURL]

The temperature valve has, over the years, seized and I've been able to free it with WD40 and a friend's socket set. This last time, however, it's absolutely solid and even a local plumber couldn't get it free. Sadly, he'd never heard of the brand and wanted to rip out the Italian tiles to put in a different model. I don't have replacement or spare tiles to match. :mad:

He did say that he could apply strong heat and whip out the whole valve unit if I could find a replacement. So does anyone know where I can get hold of the parts for Zipponi in the UK? Internet searching has proved fruitless.

Many thanks, in advance,
Dave

(I'm an IT guy, not a plumber)

Last edited by a moderator:
Use the contact form on the zipponi site and order the parts direct

Eco

Thanks for your time, Eco, but I tried doing this and the link doesn't work - the form won't submit. I've also tried emailing them but have not had a response.

Anyone heard of Zipponi showers in the UK?

Thanks again,
ITGuy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Zipponi shower - parts? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock