Discuss Zanussi boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllyBongo

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Anyone know much about this? GSR mag has an ad about offering your customers a finance deal

Yeh i seen that to
Was gonna call them but forgot all about it !
May call them tomorrow

Anyone know much about this? GSR mag has an ad about offering your customers a finance deal

yep ideal boiler re badged and zanussi putting up the cost for a month fee

Think im going to call tomor. WB can offer finance for your customers but i think its quite complicated. Will report back

Phoned the last two days, someone was meant to call me back each day.... still waiting.... good start....

its through grahams you have to have a account with them they sell you the boiler Zanussi set up the finance the selling point to you is that you can charge more for the job and the selling point to the customer is they pay monthly once you've fitted the boiler it takes about 6 days for the money to be paid in to your account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Zanussi boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My Zanussi gas oven has 4 gas rings and 2 gas ovens (the smaller top oven has a grill). (Model ZCG664GNC). There are 6 gas knobs (gas taps you...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking at Zanussi Ultra System 18kw. Does anybody has any experience with this brand. I have heard about thier other appliances like...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, thanks for adding me. My Veissmann v50 combi gas boiler has recently started to supply only lukewarm water to the bathroom above it. This...
Replies
Views
We've had a Grant Thornton oil boiler for about 5 years and suddenly it trips the electricity when it rains? The unit is in a wood shed and the...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock