• Thread starter Kyle87
  • Start date
  • Replies 9
  • Views 108

Discuss Yucky mucky!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kyle87

I hate when nice people have scruffy houses. I'm doing a bathroom for a lovely lady and her daughter at the min. Don't think she's got two penny's to rub together. Her dad owns the house and he's paying for bathroom.
Inside the toilet was grim. Has never seen bleach in its life. Pan connector had a slug of hard crusted turd in it that had built up over the years. It's a good job I've got a strong stomach. I'm ok aslong as I've got my nitrile gloves.

She told me to put my sandwiches in the fridge. When I saw the inside of the fridge I was like, no I'm ok thanks (meanwhile my sandwiches are becoming a toasted panini in the van)

I'm gonna do a nice job for them. Even putting in a little extra work for free.
I just hope she keeps it clean!!

I prefer working in houses a tad ran down, much easier than the posh ones with white carpets!

The quality of work stays the same, I always like to do a nice job! My pipework is sometimes the tidiest thing in the house!!

but the effort we put in will turn to filth in no time at all...... not worth thinking about really,do it,get paid,move on

Moving in is the problem. Need all the work I can get. And being nice is getting me recommendations and leading on to other jobs. When I get busy ill be less generous.

One lady who I did a bathroom for took a bottle of wine to another lady I did a bathroom for as a thank you for recommending me to her. Need to keep this up for the time being to build a customer base

Just because they have no money. It's no excuse to live in a dump.
Things get old and worn but it costs nothing to pick food up from the floor and use the bog brush etc

I got paid, got a bottle of wine for the Missus and a bottle of voddie for myself.
And they gave me a decent radio too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Yucky mucky!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey all need a professional opinion, we live in a mid terrace house, previous neighbour has just moved but she had six dogs and house was...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock