Search the forum,

Discuss Your help needed: Gas Safe Reps and Inspections in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transcoman

Hi All,

First post and very pleased to find this excellent site!

I was trying to determine from the engineers around my area if any of them have had an inspection carried out by their Gas Safe Rep in the last twelve months and also if they actually know who they are?

I ask this as I do not as yet want to contact Gas Safe and ask them about this; I was dead against them taking over the register as I do not feel that they have got the interests of the installers and public at heart but are more keen on making a profit - something that many accused CORGI of but I feel that we were always going to be better off with the latter.

So providing none of you mind letting me know, could you please select your option in the poll and then I can gauge how much attention to us is being paid by Gas Safe. The results of the poll are not public, so your choice will not be known by anyone, this is purely a numbers exercise, thank you for your time.

So far from those I have been in touch with, the results are not encouraging ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Your help needed: Gas Safe Reps and Inspections in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just browsing the threads and this one here // www .plumbersforums. net /threads /bldg-regs-compliance-interlock.103043/ caught my eye. 1. If a GS registered installer installs a new boiler that does not meet the standards of the Commissioning Checklist, but signs it off anyway, what is to be...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I m Ahmed from Nottingham. I complete my gas safe course 1st part in college and now I need to complete my portfolio. College offer me to work with them but unfortunately I can't get this offer because my college is Birmingham . So I m looking any Registered Gas safe engineer in...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
Hello to the forum, I just thought I would share this response from GAs-safe.. I had occasion to suspect that an install was dangerous by a non qualified engineer in a commercial kitchen where people are working so I alerted gas safe to the fact , I guess that was a mistake but the reply is...
Replies
Views
Catherine Dick was prosecuted by Halton Borough Council Trading Standards. The 33-year-old from Clayton Crescent in Runcorn, pleaded guilty to two offences of making false claims when she appeared at Chester Crown Court. Dick, trading as ACN Heating and Plumbing Services of Clayton Crescent...
Replies
Views
I am new gas safe and met hard situation when I did gas safety check on large property with 3 acre site. The property is old and large size, installed two 30KW heat only gas boiler to supply CH and DHW, range cooker and gas hob. I was be told the meter is installed at the entrance of the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock