Search the forum,

Discuss You try your best. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalked

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Why bother!

try and make your pipework neat and level. Then the sparky thinks this is the way to make a bracket for the switch!!

might need to zoom to the bottom.

IMG_0708.jpg

Ooh you liar you just wanted to show off your install. Great work mate!!!!

Still better than a couple of PK's through the cylinder casing to fix the back box.

& he has just completed that wood working evening class.

Not bad for a beginner....... the sparkie I mean lol ...love a tidy job makes maintenance sooooo
Much easier...regards Turnpin:rofl:

Looks very good and fish eye lense??

Also no capping on your uni strut ?

and maybe my eyes but are you missing a few rubbers from your clips ??

Last edited:
Looks very good and fish eye lense??

Also no capping on your uni strut ?

and maybe my eyes but are you missing a few rubbers from your clips ??
Your eyes are too good Shaun! Cantilever brackets need caps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to You try your best. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new thread so what's the best way of connecting the two? Cheers, Peter
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I have just looked back through the regs this seems to have changed and it isn't mentioned now. It now mentions if at high level it should be discharged...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about this one. Granddaughter just moved house and this valve decided to leak when it was closed. When open its fine. Normally I have repacked the gland on...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What do you think?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock