Search the forum,

Discuss You see some funny old thing ! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris watkins

Esteemed
Plumber
My colleague came across this little beaut last week, as ever, can you guess what it is ? CIMG3408 flue.jpg

Just hope em two joist hangers don't give way any day soon. The rest of the system & the house was just as bad one of em you just walk away from, well run actually. CIMG3409boiler.jpg

I just cant believe there was no lagging on them pipes as well how they didn't freeze in the winter I just don't know LOL

They would have done this themselves ! hope this got reported & shut down

Adversity is the mother of invention.....sometimes that isn't a good thing!

Hope you have not opened this thread to ask for help because the pilot light does not stay on stable ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to You see some funny old thing ! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, came across this old push fit waste pipe. Stripped out the old shower and it was a 40mm waste pipe siliconed in the fitting. The fittings at floor level so I’d be looking to bend (90 degrees) straight away so I can get the lowest possible shower tray. Could someone advise what I could...
Replies
Views
Good evening I've came across 90mm cast iron before and used mcalpine extB (90 to 110 extension) But what I have here kind of bellows out to 108mm internal as you can see in the photos. Is this some sort of conversion to clay which is why their is a bulge? What would be the 'Best' way of...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently opened the packaging of a new wood cutting semicircular cutter for my Dewalt multicutter tool. As I was recycling the packaging, I came across this black piece of metal taped to the card in the packaging. I have no idea what it is for and the impression I get is that I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my question. I have an 88yo mother-in-law who is recently widowed and her 90yo husband who has since passed insisted on doing everything for himself. Nothing wrong with that but now that he has gone my wife...
Replies
Views
Hi all, apologies in advance for my ignorance. I have an old style toilet with what I've researched is a ballcock. The toilet was screaming every time we flushed so I googled and found it was the diaphragm valve that needed replaced. I bought a pack of diaphragm seals and attempted to change...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock