Search the forum,

Discuss You can tell im bored as its that time of the week again... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Phil_Plumb

My beloved tool bag and contents: 20130713_142548.jpg20130713_141723.jpg

I find i have to bother to take the time once a week to sort my tools out so i can take stock of everything to see if i have lost something. and to empty the pile of scrap that gathers in the bottom of bag!

im defo not a kraut, English through and through, but yeah when it comes to my tools i like to know exactly where they are in the toll bag, and they go back into the same place, call it OCD i call it organised lol, there is nothing worse that coming across a comp nut that is spraying more water than niagara falls, and having to search through your tools to find the grips and spanners!

i dont, i wish i wasnt so tight to buy another, lol, things arent that busy for me at the mo, but when things pick up i need another tool box or the like to store my other tools in it!

this is my working bag though, it has all the essentials i need to perform general plumbing tasks including first and second fix.

What isnt in the pic is my 110v tranny, my sds drill, my torch, my benders, my wood saw, my stilsons, my cordless, the roll of ratchet spanners or the socket set that normally comes around in the back of van. not to mention my hose, or the set of three funnels, and the bottle of jack that also lives in the van for times when a stiff drink is needed lol

What's the old car in the background?? Bottle jack ? is that to open your wallet !! :teeth_smile:

Thats a Tax Exempt Morris Mini. That bottle jack was for my landrover, i sold it years ago and realised after it went it was part of the truck's tool kit. And my wallet is open - its empty!

looks like mine with the three tapes i start the week with one and end up with three when i clear it i strip itr down to a minimum then let it fill through the week

yeah, the only tape that i bought is the one on the tape clip on the side of my bag, thats my tape, i bought that, yet the others i seem to just aqquire, or they just seem to turn up in my bag at end of week, for its weekly strip down and de scrap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to You can tell im bored as its that time of the week again... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I need to drain my vokera 29 boiler in the attic as Im going away for 4 weeks at least to make sure there are no frozen pipes. In my small 3rd floor flat, I have a radiator in the front room and one in the hall (very close to each other), there is a drainage valve on one of these. My back...
Replies
Views
Hello all, So been having somewhat of a time with my Aqualisa Quartz 9.5 electric shower. A few.month ago I put up with a few problems it was having and in the end I replaced everything, new engine and new front cover . This was working great for a month or so, but now noticed an intermittent...
Replies
Views
Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It required a drain and refill of the system, and as he left, he advised my I would need to bleed all the radiators, at some point, given a few days, when...
Replies
Views
Firstly, I already have a fair idea of what I need to do to fix the problem (I hope plunging will fix it, I just need to buy one), I would just like to know what sort of thing can suddenly obstruct the pipe that my bath drains to. The problem... Normally someone can have a bath and then pull...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A gardener/landscaping friend of mine is going to install an irrigation system in a customer's garden. He asked me to pop around and measure the pressures and flowrates...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock