Discuss Yorkshire Independance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tan Hill is bleak, even on a sunny day :)

Unfortunately Windermere's not in Yorkshire :)

I like it up there takes a while to get there though. My family used to live in the Eden valley spread from Kirkby Stephen, temple sowerby and Penrith not Yorkshire I know but still past the Watford gap so it's all the same really

robin hoods bay was on the way back from whitby thought we would have a look and it was really nice if a tad steep lol

I like it up there takes a while to get there though. My family used to live in the Eden valley spread from Kirkby Stephen, temple sowerby and Penrith not Yorkshire I know but still past the Watford gap so it's all the same really

I like Kirby Stephen and Penrith. We traced some of the wifes family tree back to over there.

I like it it's small blink and you miss it you should have seen the up roar when they installed traffic lights and a mini roundabout locals were outraged all 5 of them

To be fair it was probably £1.80 and that was about 3 1/2 years ago now pool was definitely 20p and I'm fairly sure john smiths was £1.60

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Yorkshire Independance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back