Search the forum,

Discuss York Plumber in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yorkplumber

Hi All

I joined last night, been reading the forum for a while. Thought I better start contributing as well.

Hope to help others out as I sometimes need help, don't we all!

Cheers for now

Thanks puddle.

It is a good place to knock some ideas around and get some answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to York Plumber in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe lack of plumbers available in our area of the North West of Sutherland in Scotland. I have done some pipework, tap replacements and fixed some leaking...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some domestic and new builds here and there. Sole trader working for numerous different companies. Been thinking that maybe it's time I started my own...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm new on the forum, I'm a gas service and repair engineer rather than a plumber. I used to work for a big company, now self employed. I do some install work too but nothing too big as I work alone and to be honest I'm not quick enough at installation work and not experienced in...
Replies
Views
Hi wonder if anyone can help. Had no issues last year. Have Valiant ecoTEC plus and Drayton thermostat. I have tended to leave thernostat and just turn boiler on when needed. Its showing 14 and when i set it higher sometimes it comes on sometimes it doesnt. Sometimes it starts and then...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've just joined because I'd like to learn more about the plumbing and heating systems in my house and to hopefully get some help and advice with a problem we currently have. Thanks, Chris
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock