Search the forum,
  • Thread starter bod_bod
  • Start date
  • Replies 4
  • Views 666

Discuss yo yo yo. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bod_bod

hi all, been in the game for about 4 years now covering most things in domestic properties, i passed my gas safe last feb when i was 19, was pretty proud of that! other qualifications are, nvq lvl 2 heating and ventilation, water regs, un vented cylinds.

fit alot of new bathrooms, boiler replacements and a few new builds.

the pipe i use most commonlt on cental heating, hot and cold feeds, is uponour unpipe. i recomend glow worm boilers to my customers, mainl install gledhill copperform unvented cylinders.

anyways babling on now!

big bird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to yo yo yo. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a 40 year old floor standing Glow Worm 45-60 boiler (open vent )which is in a cupboard in the centre of the house. Its an old workhouse and has been working without issue until now. The pilot light went out and now wont relight. It lights but as soon as you release the button it goes...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Glow-worm back boiler which is giving me grief (I would have upgraded it by now but its a listed building and there's issues with venting through the external wall and I'm reluctant to go with an electric boiler instead (because of the consumption cost)). It's a sealed system. The...
Replies
Views
My plumber's quote for fitting a new boiler (Ideal Logic Max Heat only 24kw) says he will "use a power flush machine that will flush all the black dirty water once the new boiler is installed and add heating inhibitor" Is that correct ? will it send the sludge etc into the new boiler or should...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Recently had a new combi installed (Glow-worm Energy 30kw) in a new location (moved from upstairs to down). The flow and returns now leave the boiler in 22mm (for approx 1m), then drop to 15mm to feed the first two upstairs radiators, which are closest to the new location. This then...
Replies
Views
I am generally a decent handyman, can usually make 2+2=4 and take care of most things to avoid troubling experts with just the basics, but know also not to bumble around blindly beyond that. We moved house last week and with the glorious hot weather we weren't bothered about the heating, more...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock