Search the forum,

Discuss Xpress and mapress in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalked

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Anyone know if the pressing jaws for xpress and mapress are the same for 15 to 42mm ?

thanks

yes press tool m (as far as i know / reading manuals etc)

Do you press pal, i am thinking about buying one
Got a job in March with a load of 35 & 42mm. Was thinking about hiring one, but have got a great deal on a brand new novapress. It doesn't have any jaws and I wanted to get 15-42mm for xpress and hoped that it would fit mapress too.

Anyone know if the carbon steel fittings need a different set of jaws?

Got a job in March with a load of 35 & 42mm. Was thinking about hiring one, but have got a great deal on a brand new novapress. It doesn't have any jaws and I wanted to get 15-42mm for xpress and hoped that it would fit mapress too.

Anyone know if the carbon steel fittings need a different set of jaws?

and be careful its not ex hire / stolen hire ;)

and aco202?

Sort of a freebie plus cash from merchant on the premise of using the stuff, so completey cosher.
Would never take stolen tools!

thats good and do they stock mapress/ x press?

thats good and do they stock mapress/ x press?
They do stock quite a lot at the branch. As large local company that fits lots of biomass uses quite a lot.
Mind you the way biomass is going, maybe not as much now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Xpress and mapress in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock