Search the forum,

Discuss Wrong address in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have tested, removed and capped a gas meter, gone inside flat and cut into gas pipe to find it was live. went outside to realise i had disconnected next door's meter. Had to wait till the end of the day for them to come home and explain myself and reconnect.

i have tested, removed and capped a gas meter, gone inside flat and cut into gas pipe to find it was live. went outside to realise i had disconnected next door's meter. Had to wait till the end of the day for them to come home and explain myself and reconnect.
I'm peeing myself laughing at that one. Bet you had some explaining to do!!

Get him a laptop like in the advert, and he can do it all night.....Compare the Plumber.com

i enjoyed working in scotland system3 and in 5 years for the toon i only met one person who i thought was a bit off the driving thing was just funny and slightly surreal as the apprentice and i sort of looked at each other in disbelief as the van rolled over and over and all the dust off the floor billoed and made clouds as we rolled we sort of looked at each other as if to ask whats happening

I knocked on a customers door , a lady opened the door , I walked straight in , went to the kitchen looked at boiler , thought she had a Worcester , but in front off me was a idea, then looked at the lady , she was not my customer , I walked in the house next door to my customer, both had red front doors, she just laughed when I explained the mistake .

A guy I use to work with said he fitted a boiler in the wrong house, while on contract council work

A guy I use to work with said he fitted a boiler in the wrong house, while on contract council work

that does not count as that house were going to get new boiler fitted any way :)

i know i did few of them council houses , and still do on NCR , if you go pass it you will se my van there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wrong address in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
S
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock