Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Discuss Worth a try! ***Newly selfemployed**** in the Plumbers Looking for Work - Post Here area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Robert Davis

Robert Davis New Member

Hi ladies and gents,

I am a newly self employed Plumber (qualified 14 years) who is looking for potential sub contracting works.

Most of my experience has been domestic based reactive maintenance and installation work. I have own van/tools/insurance etc.

I am based in the Leeds area however I would very much welcome working anywhere in the country.

Many thanks,
    Rob :)

2. Matchless.plumb

Matchless.plumb Trusted Plumber Top Contributor!!

Hello Rob,

Welcome along to the forum, I wish you good luck