Search the forum,

Discuss Workwear in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find this outfit really comfortable at the moment.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362510488.325133.jpg

Doesn't matter a jot what I wear as it all ends up covered in silicone and my trousers look like a seagulls diarrhea party. I can't justify spending 40 quid on a pair of work trousers when they only stay clean for a day. I'm actually thinking of going back to multi pocketed boiler suits and getting my logo on the back in a large size and a smaller pocket sized version on the front. The good thing about a boiler suit is I can wear reasonably good looking clothing underneath for when I've finished working. Nothing worse than walking round Asda in silicone covered trousers!
Used to wear large size boiler suit with sleeves cut off over my work stuff when I tiled, grouted and siliconed, then took it off after simples :)

I have found the Mascot stuff much better than my old Snickers stuff. Although new work supplied trousers are Snickers and seem much better than the ones I bought? Pays your money takes your chance I guess, although the Mascot trousers were ÂŁ24 each, so pretty cheap.

Have none of you guys tried Dassy? Really good quality and look the business to. I've been wearing them a while, a bit pricey but totally worth it. I got mine from a local supplier

I've tried just about every work clothing manufacturer and my favourites are Snickers, Engelbert and Fristads.

Fristads never get a mention in the UK but they are really decent.

I've tried just about every work clothing manufacturer and my favourites are Snickers, Engelbert and Fristads.

Fristads never get a mention in the UK but they are really decent.
Snickers for trousers, they last forever. Local market for T-Shirts/Hoodies/sign writing, I go through a shed load of Tshirts.:p:D

Have none of you guys tried Dassy? Really good quality and look the business to. I've been wearing them a while, a bit pricey but totally worth it. I got mine from a local supplier

Hmm, a new user, first post, a thread that's been dead for four years, with an advert.

I smell spam and prefer Snickers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Workwear in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock