Discuss Worktop width and waste pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably been asked before but will ask again. Am fitting out the utility room and having a quandry, if one can have such a thing, as to width of worktop. How do people get away with worktops 600mm deep if they have any sort of pipework going behind without appliances ie washer and dryer sticking out. I have a clad on end panel that is 620mm deep and for it not to look stupid the worktop will need to be at least that deep itself. Only problem here is the dryer has no space behind it to run pipework ie the 40mm waste from the washer so will have to stick out a bit. And finally is this okay to use with 40mm waste pipe?
McAlpine Flexi Waste Connector 1 1/2" Uni Outlet/ Uni Outlet

Alot of plumbers use the space under the units where the kick boards fix normally a space low down at the back where some pipework can fit . Cheers kop

I would love to have that space my problem is that the dryer has the heating elements at the back and the cover over these sticks out across the whole lower space. Have been poking around and think I can get the sink waste to just pass over the top of this cover, hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worktop width and waste pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back