Search the forum,

Discuss Working out / allowing pipe work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi can these be done ( pipe work in loft con )
waste pipe from shower run towards soil pipe. T into same pipe for Sink ( fit anti vac bottle trap to sink ) then into Soil pipe ( 40 mm for both or reduce 32 for sink )

I'm having an unvented Cylinder ( poss Mega flo or Santon )
And New cond Boiler in the loft
I've seen these
hotun dry trap solution for large unvented water heaters - RA Tech UK Ltd
So one for Cylinder and one for boiler but combine then under the floor then into stack therefore to minimise the pipe runs
Ps im just seeing if can be done before getting quotes for work
Thanks

Last edited:
1 I would run a 2" line if you can and reduce it down using a t 11/4 out the top for the basin and 11/2 through for the shower tray

2 they can't take the flow from an unvented cylinder even tho they say they can, these can

TESLATUN - Dry Trap Tundish | Tesla (UK) Ltd

Better product

1 I would run a 2" line if you can and reduce it down using a t 11/4 out the top for the basin and 11/2 through for the shower tray

2 they can't take the flow from an unvented cylinder even tho they say they can, these can

TESLATUN - Dry Trap Tundish | Tesla (UK) Ltd

Better product
ok so 2" then T off 1 -1/4 and 1-1/2 ( still need antivac ? )

Use Teslatun for both ( but can they be combined / T,d into one under floor and into soil pipe )

1 yes best to have one on the basin

2 yes aslong as it high temp plastic (e.g. Push fit waste pipe etc) you can put the condense in there as well (no tundish)

1 yes best to have one on the basin

2 yes aslong as it high temp plastic (e.g. Push fit waste pipe etc) you can put the condense in there as well (no tundish)

Could you use / would solvent be better .... ( feel a bit safer with solvent)

Could you use / would solvent be better .. ( feel a bit safer with solvent)

Needs to be high temp solvent waste but yes not as easy to get hold of

Needs to be high temperature solvent waste

Think someone is going to do this job themselves!
Just trust your installer,

Think someone is going to do this job themselves!
Just trust your installer,
Probably going to put in new soil pipe just wanted to see what was needed / achievable for the rest I've gone from keeping my vented System ( earlier post ) to changing ( rightly so advised ) to an unvented ....... it's all new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Working out / allowing pipe work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock