Search the forum,

Discuss Working in the trade for 8 years with no quals what to do? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bengarden

Hi all, new here.

Been working in the trade for 8 years now under my farther doing 99% domesic stuff. I was wondering how to carry on basically in regards to quals. whats the best qualifications i should get that i need to continue on my own later on?

Doing whay? Plumbing.. If that's it nothing.? I would probably get g3 as most decent bathrooms either open vent with a pump or unvented

Doing whay? Plumbing.. If that's it nothing.? I would probably get g3 as most decent bathrooms either open vent with a pump or unvented

Hi Ermintrude,
Thanks for the reply. Sorry i forgot to say i have the G3 and i also have my ACS.
You said "nothing"... so i dont need any qualifications on paper to carry on as i am self emplyed?

None at all. As long as you keep your mitts off gas/soild fuel/oil/bio mass

Wras and part L are not mandatory just show that you should know better

None at all. As long as you keep your mitts off gas/soild fuel/oil/bio mass

I am GSR but do not hold part L or Wras.
So you would just recommend i do my Wras and part L and i should be ok to continue as i am in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Working in the trade for 8 years with no quals what to do? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock