Search the forum,

Discuss work required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mrchairman

one day heating team requires work , will travel , own tools , crb , 110v tools , £5,000,000 public liability, gas safe , own van , also bathrooms and kitchens , sub contract

Wow, one post, 24hrs since you joined and banned already? That's got to be some kind of record? lol

After seeing his website I think it was the same guy who came on a month or so back with a company like Green Solutions or something like that. He said the website wasn't completed yet and had pictures of clouds. It was designed too similar to be coincidence.

After seeing his website I think it was the same guy who came on a month or so back with a company like Green Solutions or something like that. He said the website wasn't completed yet and had pictures of clouds. It was designed too similar to be coincidence.

Oh.. now I remember him, he was full of ideas about building an empire and he's got so many guys working for him etc.. and his website was just a one page picture!..

I told you back then ,when he first come here ! some members from the arms even had a go at me for been not polite and I was offended and will remember it for long time !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to work required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm looking for a career change, currently working as a Mechanical Design engineer and have done so for the past 10 years, I'm now 27 years old and looking for a trainee/plumbers mate role while I obtain the required qualifications. I have designed and fully fitted out a bathroom and two...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial market (i.e. tendering to main contractors flats etc). My background is a commercial manager, I use to do plumbing years back so technically I would not...
Replies
Views
Size of bathroom 230cm x 210cm Height 230cm Birmingham Area Initial problem Burst pipe underground in bathroom, concrete. Have had this dug up & made safe for now, have had affected pipe cut & put end caps on. Work required Full bathroom remove old tiles walls and floor. Renew tiling. New...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north west. I’m looking to complete my NVQ portfolio the jobs I require On site observation with the college assessor: Health & Safety x2 Installation of...
Replies
Views
I have approx 2 weeks work in kingston i need a qualified plumber to assist me with starting on the 30th may. must be self employed, own tools transport etc. good day rates paid. potential for more work after this job. please get in touch. Regards Alex
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock