Search the forum,

Discuss Work placement in Preston Lancashire. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brooks73

Hello I am called Jason I am about to leave the Army After 15 and half years. I am trying to complete a NVQ L2 plumbing course which I only need 3 on site assessments I have a NVQ assessor who will come on site to assess.

I am also half way through a BPEC gas foundation course to which I need to build a portfolio of Min 30 Gas jobs weather it be servicing to full installs.
I am hoping to finding a Gas engineer and Plumber who is gas safe registered who would let me work along side them From mid Sept 12 till Mid Nov 12 Then again in Dec 12, Once I have completed the NVQ and my portfolio I can go and sit the ACS exam. In basic terms I do the work for free you sign my paper work for me and check I am safe and know what i am doing.

I am not looking for a job just some help in getting to where I am hoping to be. Anyone who can help me please get message me back.

Thanks

now then mate , ive got an install booked in but its in manchester around 18th of sept which is ideal for gathering evidence.. im based in manchester but do loads of out of normal work hours gas work if you can get over here .... let us know or pm me pal

Great to see the members helping each other out:)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Work placement in Preston Lancashire. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock