Search the forum,

Discuss Work experience ,, in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Edward Jackson

Hi I'm a 18 year old student I've finished level one diploma in plumbing now on level two finishing in May I'm looking for work experience unpaid to incorporate with my studies I've recently received construction student of the year with central college Nottingham this shows how dedicated i am to my studies with 100% attendance I won't let you down I'm currently second highest on the leader board out of my class for my exam marks showing I put the effort in as I enjoy it so much I'm looking for someone to take me under their wing to gain some unpaid work experience in the plumbing business I'm in Stapleford Nottingham can travel to most places in Nottingham and possibly Derby
thank you ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Work experience ,, in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock