Search the forum,

Discuss Work Experience - Swansea (Surrounding Areas) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pippins

I am currently working as a Plumbers Mate (W.M Davies 125 Brookfield Neath) Who is a Gas Safe Engineer, I have been doing so since completing a plumbing course via Access Training Wales based in Cardiff since August 2012, This enabled me to complete City & Guilds 6129 and am also awaiting my NVQ level 2 to be signed off. but have unfortunatley been let down.

I have also studied the 30 days elementary training in preparation for my ACS and am currently working towards completing my portfolio, along with doing a domestic electrical installers course which has resulted in me being Part P & 17th edition qualified,

The purpose of my post is to enquire whether anyone can take on someone like myself, on a trainee basis, to enable me to gain further experience within the industry, I am also willing to work on a trial basis to prove my ability to become an asset to you.

I also have my own tools and van, with a full, clean driving licence

Please feel free to contact me on 07516927426 look forward to hearing from you.

Hi pal I come across your post and im in a similar situation to you. Just wondering how it all turned out for you and if it was worth all the hassle and money in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Work Experience - Swansea (Surrounding Areas) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock