Search the forum,

Discuss Work experience in Summer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WHPES

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I may have a large sprinkler system job coming up during the summer and if it works out I may be able to take a youngster on to do some of the gophering. I won't be able to pay you a lot as there probably isn't much useful work for you to do other than a bit of labouring and putting threads on the odd steel pipe, but you would get lots of experience in design, installation, maintenance and operation of sprinkler systems. Would probably suit school leaver / fresh apprentice. Must be keen and serious about plumbing career - I don't have patience with timewasters.

Location: Ryedale, N Yorks. Duration approx 2 weeks (if it happens).

surprised theres not loads asking the amount that come on here every week looking for experience,maybe all down the pub on a tuesday? LOL

Maybe it's because he said Yorkshire?

THWACK!! Dontknowitall - HONESTLY!!!

:p:p

good offer for somebody, is there much work for sprinkler systems?

Bit quiet on that front at the moment as workshops / warehouses / factories / retailers are not having much alteration or refurbshment work done at the moment due to the recession. The job will be for a unit which is being turned into a car showroom with workshop and spray booth etc.

if u could put me up id bite your hand off! lol im sure ull find someone mate

i currently doing C&G L2 and live in Leeds,
i wish i can do that as a volunteer and to get my experience as well.
just for the weekend perhaps.

cant understand that you have no replies.
if i were 16 unemployed.... i would bring my own tent for 2wks

Due to lack of interest my builder mate will be giving me a hand with it now.

Due to lack of interest my builder mate will be giving me a hand with it now.

All the posts on here from people wanting experience and working for free and nobody was interested, what a crock.

I think the wannabees want to wake up and smell the coffee!

Today's school leavers expect everything to be handed to them on a plate. Items to include free travel, free tools, free education, free computer, free computer games, free mobile phone, free spoon so they can be fed, free days off, etc, etc.

I generalise of course but I'm really surprised with this total lack of response for WHPES. Quite shaming really.

i had an apprentice ask me why i didnt buy him his morning bacon butty, i offered him some 'advice'

he didnt ask again

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Work experience in Summer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock