Search the forum,

Discuss Worcs Highflow 4.5 BF in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tamz

Does anyone have copy of the mi's or a link for an old worcester highflow 4.5 bf?

have you got the index upload?whats the fault tam?

Last edited by a moderator:
No. It is an older one with the balanced flue. They stopped making them in the early 90's.
I have had a look on worcesters site and a round the internet but can't find it.

No in there either thanks.
I'm sure i had a copy somewhere but i can't find it.

I've found a couple of places where you can buy a copy but not sure that's much help (or whether those sites can be trusted to deliver).

No fault. I am (hopefully) ripping it out. Just after an idea of the output of it so i know what to spec for the new one.
I can find out when i see it but i like to know what i'm facing before i go. Cust fancies a 550 highflow but we'll see.

Going to see it on Saturday but the gas meter is 30m away from the house and piped underground. Upgrading the pipe is a no go so i might need to talk them into an unvented on a system boiler.

No fault. I am (hopefully) ripping it out. Just after an idea of the output of it so i know what to spec for the new one.
I can find out when i see it but i like to know what i'm facing before i go. Cust fancies a 550 highflow but we'll see.

Going to see it on Saturday but the gas meter is 30m away from the house and piped underground. Upgrading the pipe is a no go so i might need to talk them into an unvented on a system boiler.

right i see your need to know the 400 was 24kw not sure about the 4.5 though

Might do that tomorrow but if they keep me hanging on the phone they can foff.

Last couple of times I've phoned they've answered and sorted me out within 5 minutes. Longest part is waiting for someone to answer (as you've obviously found out). Aga/Rayburn's the worst - by far.

Tamz,

Found a copy, GC no 4131142 ?
Outputs are
HW -Max 22.9kW
CH -Min 8.8kW
-Max 22.9kW

PM your email and Ill send it across to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcs Highflow 4.5 BF in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON IT PRISES OFF AND INSIDE THERE ARE SOME PLASTIC BITS AND A SMALL CROSS-HEAD SCREW IN THE MIDDLE. THANKS
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock