Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester Heatslave 12/14 oil boiler overflow problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

colin2907

I have a Worcester Heatslave 12/14 oil boiler. Recently I have noticed that there is a constant trickle of water from the boiler overflow. This is particularly annoying as I am on a water meter. The guage inside the boiler is not reliable. The reading is usually just above zero (red pointer set to 1), but I have seen it as high as 3 recently. I believe that there is a red pressure release knob at the top of the appliance. Can you please tell me how I stop the water overflowing? I should be very grateful for any help.

You need to get an oil engineer in to solve your problem, it's not an overflow pipe but the pressure relief pipework, not something you can mess with, search for an engineer

As Stani says.Tthe expansion vessel needs recharging or needs renewing and the prv is doing its job but I usually fit a new head as well . To be attempted by an experienced engineer, if not attended to soon you will start getting leaks all over the place.

Thanks, kimbo and stani. I will follow your advice and call for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester Heatslave 12/14 oil boiler overflow problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock