Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester Greenstar 37CDi Combi Boiler - air lock in primary circuit? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CRHF

Hi I am new to this forum. I am having difficulty with my boiler (details above). It makes a loud buzzing noise that builds in intensity before suddenly stopping. It appears to be random in occurrence and having been next to the machine when it did this the noise appears to be coming from within the boiler itself and it is accompanied by quite a vigorous vibration. I have bled the radiators and all are fine and working well. I am wondering if there is a problem with the accumulator or something - does anyone have any ideas? I am a bit stumped. Thanks in advance. CF

im sorry to say looks like you will require the services of a gas safe engy

Think you might be right - more recent research indicates it might need the air/fuel mixture tweaking - that'll be one for a registered tech then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester Greenstar 37CDi Combi Boiler - air lock in primary circuit? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock