Search the forum,

Discuss worcester dansmore 32/50 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dave Walker

evening all i have to service the above mentioned boiler later this week. i have never serviced this boiler before so call to have a look today at boiler and i was wondering if anyone can help. i could not see the sample point for fga the mi says its on the top plate but i could not see it unless im missing it does anyone know where i should look.
many thanks

Hi Dave. Some of those are a factory 1/4" steel plug tapped into the flat plate just to the left side of top flue exit. That will not give flue temperature obviously
If it suits the situation you could bore a test point on the flue & later seal it properly. But that wouldn't look nice on a kitchen boiler though

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to worcester dansmore 32/50 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Noticed today that the ground looked damp around the outside of our Worcester Bosch Heatslave 25/32 External Boiler. Took the cover off and warm water is pooling in the base of the unit. Can't see an obvious leak and all the components are dry. I'm guessing it's the thermal store leaking. Is...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I hope you are well. Need some advice on this boiler and fault. E229. Went there and condensate was totally blocked so cleaned it and still not fixed. Then serviced it and still got the fault. Called up worcester and one says its the gas valve as it is making a 3 whoosing noises while...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks I'm wondering anyone here, has any indepth knowledge on the Worcester Heatslave Combi Boiler. This boiler is quite old (2006) but it has been very reliable, and also runs at superb efficiency when tested, regularly serviced etc. The boiler is in a very old stone cottage (built 1791)...
Replies
Views
T
Hello, I have just moved in to a new flat this week and have a problem with noise coming from somewhere around the top of the boiler. It's a loud clicking/knocking sound that lasts about a minute, stops for 20-30 seconds and starts again. It seems to happen at night, starting in the evening...
Replies
Views
A bit of history first. 2 yrs ago visited a grant boiler with boiler and pipework kettling. I added SentX200 noise reducer. It is standard open vented system S plan Also found there was no bypass and this was an external boiler with frost stat so boiler would start with no valves open...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock