Search the forum,

Discuss worcester bosch greenstar 24i junior fast flashing blue light in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jesus

Hi everyone,

I just moved to a new house and there is a problem with the boiler, the other day i switched it off pressing the master switch on the boiler when it was heating because i was going out, and the next day when i got home and i switched it on it didn't start and the blue light was flashing fast. I tried pressing the reset button but nothing happened, the pressure is ok, i read the fault finding and it says that is a (volatile lockout) could be the temperature sensor, the fan or the code plug, i don't know where to start, any suggestions?

Thanks

Start by calling a local Gas Safe registered engineer.

Comman fault. Won't take a good GSR more than 1hour

Where in the country are you

Btw. Don't turn this boiler off. It causes this problem alot

I am in the South East, i know i shouldn't had turn it off but just moved to a new house and there wasn't any instructions manual so i had to downloaded from internet. So what do you think it could be? I am going to phone a GSR but i don't wanna be rip off if is something simple.

Why would you be ripped off if it is something simple ? When you employ a gas safe engineer you are paying for his knowledge as well as his ability to fix things, however simple. Makes my blood boil when people infer that we are all ripoff merchants.

Sorry mate, didn't mean that, i phoned today for a quote to Worcester-Bosch and they told me that is gonna cost me at least ÂŁ315 for everything. I found this in the manual.

Note. NO APPLIANCE FAULT IS FOUND ON​
OVER 30% OF ALL SERVICE CALL OUTS.

You have a definate fault

You will be looking at a minimum of ÂŁ200 max ÂŁ350. Providing its no more than one fault

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to worcester bosch greenstar 24i junior fast flashing blue light in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock