Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester Bosch G3 unvented course in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

gas tec

Gas Engineer
I need to renew my unvented cert, looking online Worcester Bosch do the course for £100. Which is a lot cheaper than I paid last time.

I know they are all the same but it seems too cheap. Has anyone done the course with Worcester?

There very strict I've heard so you could fail it

I'd rather pass a strict course than breeze a slack one, but i must admit bias being WAI ;)

I've just renewed mine through them. You can fail like. Need to get 60% on your first try of the exam and they will fail you. They do push Worcester Bosch gear on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester Bosch G3 unvented course in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
hi everyone a local installer has recently quoted me £3,660 for a complete install using the main eco compact 25kw boiler i have also been waiting for more feedback and reviews of the new worcester bosch 1000 which seems to be getting quite positive initial feedback, and a few criticisms which...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
T
Hello, I have just moved in to a new flat this week and have a problem with noise coming from somewhere around the top of the boiler. It's a loud clicking/knocking sound that lasts about a minute, stops for 20-30 seconds and starts again. It seems to happen at night, starting in the evening...
Replies
Views
W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View: https://youtu.be/Touvx2c3RJE ">this video</a> I took when turning it back on this morning (it had been off overnight) - it shows the behaviour, but if that fails, all the...
Replies
Views
Greetings. I have an external Worcester Bosch Heatslave boiler and have a question about pressure. The boiler pressure was set to 1.5 during a recent visit by a plumber (as it seemed to have dropped and was hovering between the green and red zone) . A few days later I turned the thermostat down...
Replies
Views
Greetings. I have an external Worcester Bosch Heatslave boiler and have a question about pressure. The boiler pressure was set to 1.5 during a recent visit by a plumber (as it seemed to have dropped and was hovering between the green and red zone) . A few days later I turned the thermostat down...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock