Search the forum,

Discuss worcester bosch fault codes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jacky_boy

got a fault on a worcester bosch heat slave 20/25, the code is 9f flashing on the screen. tried resetting the main one on the boiler, reset on the overheat stat and also on the burner, no avail.

if anyone could point me in the right direction of some fault codes that would be excellent. cant find any in the booklet that came with the boiler.

Cheers lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to worcester bosch fault codes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hello, I have a Bosch 35CDi, and today found all the lights flashing on the front. Normally I can reset the boiler, but this did not work. There isn't an error code, since even the error code display is flashing. I have searched the internet but cannot see this problem elsewhere, since every...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Noticed today that the ground looked damp around the outside of our Worcester Bosch Heatslave 25/32 External Boiler. Took the cover off and warm water is pooling in the base of the unit. Can't see an obvious leak and all the components are dry. I'm guessing it's the thermal store leaking. Is...
Replies
Views
We have an outdoor Worcester Bosch Greenstar 25/32 Oil Fired Combi. We are getting a random lockout fault, code 855 9F. Pushing reset sorts it for a while sometimes an hour sometimes 4 hours. I can't get hold of the engineer that installed it. Is there anything I could try until he responds...
Replies
Views
My Worcester Bosch boiler works for the central heating system but doesn’t turn on for hot water. On the boiler the chimney sweeper icon is flashing and then 100. Not sure what this means or what I need to do? Can anyone advise as I’m clueless
Replies
Views
Hi I seek some advice on replacing an existing regular boiler. I currently have an old Potterton 10-16 Netaheat electronic, which is around 35 years old and still working OK. It is fitted to a std 'Y' plan system with boiler in utility room and separate hot water tank, pump, valve etc in...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock