Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester Boch Greenstar Ri 24kw control upgrade in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
checking on the WB website, it appears to suggest that the Greenstar Ri is not suitable for an upgrade of controls to intelligent/web based..... or is it simply that there are no WB intelligent/web based controls available?

In other words, can Hive/Nest etc be used with this boiler - want to know before arranging for a GS contractor to quote.

Many thanks.

Yes they both can

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester Boch Greenstar Ri 24kw control upgrade in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are experiencing an issue with CH short cycling on a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 25i ErP boiler. From a cold start the boiler fires for only ~25 seconds before exceeding the set CH flow temperature and entering it's 3 minute short cycle programme. As soon as the short cycle programme kicks in...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just noticed a damp patch around where my boiler flue exits through to outside wall along with a rusty colour around the collar of the flue bend. I’ve checked the external wall & there’s no water coming in from outside but the flue terminal also has a rusty colour. My regular boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm. This question is for my own house setup. We are really fortunate to have a large house, about 5,000sqft in total over 3 floors. It was built around...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm. This question is for my own house setup. We are really fortunate to have a large house, about 5,000sqft in total over 3 floors. It was built around...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Hi, would welcome some advice/opinions please. I currently have a Remeha Avanta plus 28c (combi) which is 11 years old, still working in a fashion but beyond economic repair. I have the opportunity to have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30i (Combi) installed using the boiler grant scheme...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock